marți, 26 iulie 2011

Ich verstehe nicht, was passiert

Ich verstehe nicht, was passiert


"I know I was wrong". This might be a part from a letter or just a passing thought. Who will ever know?
What I did? Well, I used g.trans. for that first sentence which is in germany. So easy,isn`t it? Look how it works: every of us has times when we were wrong about random things and I think that these words express in the same time the sadness. Like you`ve done something which was wrong,and the damage is done and it affects a lot of people and you want so badly to turn back the time or to fix it. But,lets face it, sometime you can`t do anything and that feels like a hole in your soul, because in the end it`s all your fault. And the society will always blaim you,no matter what. Quite an frustraiting point of view..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu